As a first-time attendee of HubSpot’s INBOUND, I was blown away by the schedule. There was something exciting happening every 15 minutes. I was...
WHAT IS INBOUND MARKETING?
Traditional marketing means putting your business in front of people, whether they ask for it or not. Casting a net that wide wastes time and money without the promise of useful ROI. Inbound marketing puts your offers, message, and benefits in front of the people who want it the most: the people searching for it online.
At StoryTeller, we use a combination of content marketing, lead generation, and lead management to turn your target audience's curiosity into better, more qualified leads for your business.
THE INBOUND MARKETING PROCESS
- Persona development narrows your target audience to the most valuable, motivated prospects
- Content driven by SEO (like blogs, videos, podcasts and more) captures traffic from relevant internet searches to drive the right people to your website
- Clear calls to action (CTAs) inside your content direct prospects' attention to offers and services relevant to their needs and interests
- Website visitors receive valuable content and offers in exchange for lead-generating information like name and email address
Closing Leads & Creating Loyalty
- Smart segmented campaigns make sure you never let another great lead slip through the cracks
- Deliver rich, relevant content to closed leads to create enthusiastic ambassadors
"StoryTeller has helped us navigate into the digital Inbound Marketing world flawlessly, and it has been a joy to work with them. We have generated a library of digital content together and it is great to see our efforts pay off!"
Vice President of E-commerce & Digital Marketing